Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yeah, I'm a PC person

So I have this beautiful new iMac, truly a creation of wonder. And I get it in the mail, in all of its monolithic glory, hook up its few streamlined cords, and prepare to be awed by its surreal and inspiring media system by putting in my Iron Man cd. It spits the CD out. It then spits out every CD I put in it.

This results in me calling tech support, telling them my problem, and then having the tech support guy tell me that he's a PC person. No joke.

Needless to say, I think tonight I'm going to make a comic on this. I mean, seriously? It was like a bad sitcom. The comic, of course, will come after I drive to Rancho Cucamonga to get my iMac fixed. I'm sure some bispectacled mac guy will say something else retarded that I can post along with it. Maybe something like "Wow, I guess your superdrive ran into some kryptonite!" .......I almost hate myself for even sarcastically making that joke.

1 comment:

. c h o k l i t . said...

Patience grasshopper! You'll come around to the way of the Mac, especially if you're a design-oriented person. Simple & elegant, really! This is just growing pains.

xo
Choklit