Thursday, November 6, 2008

I was featured in MAKE!

I had a lovely interview with Gareth Branwen of MAKE blog, and this is the article that came out of it! It makes me seem super awesome, and I have a "studio!" Look at that, I'm finally getting to be a legit artist! Or...at least I sound like it.

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/11/fyriel_the_alchemical_ste.html

And so it begins...

Go comment on the article as well, some punk decided that I wasn't "art" and the first comment they left was super negative. They more or less called me "fan service" which isn't even true, it's an original costume. I hate people like that, ignorant and closed-minded about art that's not traditional. Grrrr!

Love you all.
~Holly

1 comment:

. c h o k l i t . said...

Commented! The idiot. You are SOOOO deserving of the art tag, in every way... and of your new-found interwebs fame!!