Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clea Costume Part One

Well, I know I want to make this costume. But I don't know which version OF the costume. I might do a hybrid of a few. This is going to be my 'fun' costume for comic con, plus an excuse to dye my hair white, which I've wanted to do forever. The other costume will probably be stupidly elaborate, but I haven't decided on what yet...

Plus, this costume is so bad, it's amazing. I'll make it look FASHION, as my friend Casey says. Here Clea can be seen on a picnic with Dr. Strange in the bowls of a spin-art machine...



Woo picnic time in the Dark Dimension!

Here are a few more pictures that are just badass:



and I LOVE this one, if this were more of a recognizable costume, I'd be all over it. I don't even know which comic it's from though....But I want to make this cloak. I think I just might, for shiggles.



Anyway, back to thinking about what to do...if anyone finds any more fantastic Clea pictures, send them my way! I need more to make the costume off of...

1 comment:

Batalla said...

The Clea Sorceress Supreme costume is from the Earth X, Universe X and Paradise X series. Although, that picture you have is probably the best you'll find of it. She doesn't have a high page count in the series. The cloak is pretty much the exact same one that Doctor Strange uses. It's certainly not her most popular costume but I think enough people have read the storyline. It might help if you get someone to dress as a female Thor or Black Bolt's son along with you. At any rate, a white haired woman wearing Doctor Strange's cloak is pretty self-explanatory to anyone familiar with both characters.