Sunday, June 7, 2009

Music and Wrath

I'm throwing up a quick blog post after costuming tonight, due to the fact that I'm super happy about TWO really exciting commissions I've gotten in the past two days, plus the progress that I've made on the the Lady of Pain! I've discovered the music I'm going to use for my skit at comic con (I know, I hate skits too, but they want me to do it, soooo....I'll figure it out) So here are the two songs (one is accompanied by a fabulour preview for Planescape: Torment).

After that is another video from the game of the Lady's Wrath. Don't watch it too many times, you'll get Mazed!!

Anyway, enjoy, and I'll be posting actual costume pictures tomorrow, I aged a lot of the fabric tonight, dyed it, etc. So tomorrow I start dressing...


video

a link to the other song....

Nigh Bones


And finally, the wrath of the Lady...


video

1 comment:

Cathrine McClure said...

I get so energized watching your creativity! Thanks for sharing. You are doing an amazing job re-creating this character. Your process is like a puzzle, figuring out how to do something, then figuring out how to fix something. I see how the Lady is going to float. You're going to blow them away!