Monday, August 31, 2009

"9" Sculpture Part 1

Here's the beginning of one of my entries for the current Deviant Art contest based on the movie "9". Since all of the sculpture I make more or less look like things from that movie anyway, I decided, hey! Why not. My walls need another skull on them anyway.

So here I've started with a deer skull with some magic sculpt, I want to kind of do a bird-like creature, with mechanical attributes, mounted on a plaque with taxidermy eyes and lights. So we'll see how it turns out. Here are the first few pics!!

5 comments:

TotusMel said...

Can't wait to see this one...a deer skull...into a bird. Mad genius.

Sir Kir said...

Heya
It's nice to see you're still up to your magical ways :] I'm still hanging out in SB, hoping get enough money to move out of california soon.

So excited about 9 liek zomg. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

ArtSnark said...

fun fun fun! Looking forward to seeing what becomes of it

Tom Banwell said...

Love it! Keep posting pics so we can see your progress, please.

Trouble.Thinks said...

you are so rad. i'm looking forward to seeing the final product!