Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thrift Stores


So I have to say that I love thrift stores. I get a lot of the bottles for my shop there, weird metal parts, wooden things, mysterious fabrics, all of my totes and bags, pretty much everything weird I would ever need. I also occasionally get a few nice clothing items. Today I found such an amazing dress, its silk and cotton and tailored perfectly to me. I was so excited I had to share my find with the world. Plus, I might have an interview soon for a job that I would be SO excited to get (I'm trying not to jinx it, I'll be writing more later if it goes through) so I could wear my new dress to that!

So there you go, today's thrift store adventure. I'm going to be adding a lot of thrift store things to the new sculpture I'm working on, it should be amazingly awesome. So keep watching! I promise next post will have some actual art and not just blather...but seriously, amazing thrift store finds are golden. Maybe I'll make this a series.

Yours in buried treasure,
Holly

No comments: