Monday, January 11, 2010

Ogre Head Maquette!


I was in a more creative than technical mood tonight, so instead of planning on how I'm going to piece together the massive structure of the ogre costume, I decided to do a tiny maquette. I only did half as I got tired. I did it in about an hour-ish while I watched Iron Man. Enjoy!

Also, for anyone super bored, one of my favorite bands is Beirut, and one of their members is in THIS band, and they have a free EP to download, and it's awesome music for that post-sculpture down time. That is all. I love weird music, what can I say. 

4 comments:

Tom Banwell said...

Nice start on the ogre!

ArtSnark said...

great begining!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sebastian said...

Wow, that looks awesome :)

Just following through from Eleni's blog.

Fellow nerd here.

Well, more of a geek.