Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drills, Mermaids, and I AM KROGAN!

Ugh, so I went to Lowes today to buy myself a lovely new drill. And it said it came with a drill bit, and it didn't. So I couldn't fix my head cast stand. BOOOO.

Lying drill.

For starters, my FeeJee mermaid up in NorCal at Barber Jon's Barber Shop is now officially in one of Fox News's 12 weirdest museums in the world, alongside the The Mütter Museum and the Icelandic Phallological Museum (haha, you guessed right). Fantastic! Here's the link....


But on to the important costume goodies, I spent a good 3 hours of tonight figuring out the skit, as well as doing a few more fun sketches while holding up the bajillion pound head. Here's the fruits of my labor, at least I didn't drop it!

Also, please excuse the drawings I did them with the mouse. I tend to just throw these things together for reference, but since I'm trying to post daily now until Comic Con.......we'll see how that goes.



Oh god the pain! Anyway, more soon...perhaps the drill saga continues tomorrow...


I AM KROGAN!

3 comments:

Eleni said...

That's cool, and they even mention the mermaid specifically in their little blurb.

Nice to see Grunt coming along. I'm heading off to Tuchanka today :)

ArtSnark said...

looks like fun -good luck w/ drill

Anonymous said...

Heehee, I love your countdown to comic con :)

MISSSSSSS YOU, Jessica.