Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Published!


Well, I knew vaguely that I was getting published in a steampunk how-to book, but what I didn't know is how fabulous the book would be!! Jean Campbell wrote me a wonderful little blurb next to my picture in the "Dress Up" section of the book, here's a pic! 

 Look there I am! Eeee!

The book can be found Here at Barnes and Nobles (they're in them all across the country and the UK!) and it's on Amazon too.

So there you have it, my first published costume/character/whathaveyou. 

Plus, it has a shiny cover. You can't go wrong.

2 comments:

Eleni said...

Wow, you're in a book! That's so cool. Congratulations!

Just checking, though: Does it say that your Orpheus Alchemy costume is to the left of the caption?

Holly said...

Yeah, I'm not sure why...because it's definitely to the right. Maybe they meant their other right?? lol