Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lots of New Things

Whew, I've been crazy busy, but I've been feverishly working on my billion different projects!

First, the  body cast has finally made its new home in my garage, scaring my cats. I've done a few proportion sketches here, getting ready for the suit building. First I need to buy the upholstery foam, sculpt, and encase that in spandex, then sew it into the main body suit.




As you can see, there's a screaming bus load of work to do, but I'm getting there! Note the motivational countdown on the side of my blog....yeah...


Also, I went to the Palm Springs Renaissance Faire today and busted out the old Orpheus Alchemy costume, which was really fun. I got to meet a lot of really awesome and talented people as well. Here's me looking confused...

No comments: