Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shepard...Grunt....

Well, today was fun. After decideing that I needed to do a quick sculpt of the head for proportion reasons, I managed to throw out this vague likeness in about 20 minutes...




I need to extend his fringe, thicken the neck, small things. But I have to insert some foam into the inside to decrease the weight. I also need to attach the eyes to something symmetrical so that the eye-blink mechanism can work properly once it's installed.

Anyway, my owl creature is also going well, I'm calling him the Councilor. Maybe I see him coming out of a tree, or a bunch of them, judging people based on the will of the earth, or some alien fungus, or something.

Daww. 

So that's it....more coming soon!!

4 comments:

ArtSnark said...

fun! Great stuff

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tatterhood said...

This is going to be epic! Huzzah for another Krogan :D

Eleni said...

That is so cool! In 20 minutes?! And there will be an eye-blink mechanism? Can't wait to see more.