Monday, May 31, 2010

A Night Off for Computer Things

Well, I've been working non-stop outside in the garage, and after fitting the body suit tonight I'm going to finish my new website! Of course this blog will stay the same, but I'm using Wix to make a super snazzy new portfolio. As for today, I made a fancy dessert and a new business card. I'm going to use this front of the card, and on the back have a custom stamp...which means I have to stamp them. But that's ok, it'll be fun, and it saved me a bus load of money.

So here it is, black and white. Classy. Etc.


Usually I agonize over how to make these damn things professional, yet interesting, yet well designed. So this time I just decided to go for it. A little humor, a little class, and the stamp is creative. Hopefully it says "I AM AWESOME" or something like that.

I never learned these things in college. Take that art students.

3 comments:

Eleni said...

I think it makes you look awesome :) Pretty, classy, and mystical.

ArtSnark said...

looking good

Kevin said...

oh, they never taught us about business card design either.

It's a good card too! Take that, schools in general!