Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comic Con Documentary....a call back?!

All right, just a quick little update, and don't get too excited.

I got a call back and interview for the comic con documentary, I'm making a reel tonight and sending it in. Please, world of bloggers and the like, wish me luck! To get this spot would be absolutely fantastic. I mean, to not get it wouldn't be the end of the world, I'd still be costuming, I'd still be working towards getting in the movie industry, but damn. It would be awesome.

I'll be keeping you guys updated, of course!!

3 comments:

Eleni said...

Eek! I know you said not to get too excited, but can I get a little bit excited? Just be your fun, enthusiastic, eccentric, awesome geeky self--well, I'm sure you already know that. And good luck!!!

Eleni said...

P.S. Oh yeah, and congrats on getting a callback and interview! That's a cool accomplishment itself!

ArtSnark said...

ooh- very excited for you! Fingers crossed