Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Commander Shepard....And apparently I'm big in Norway

Hey everyone! I talked about old school costumes and Mass Effect on this lovely podcast here:

http://wirelessexpressshow.com/?p=117

 You can go listen to it and hear me be awkawrd, and two Irish guys be awesome and like cool shit!  

 
Go go go!


Also, apparently I got a spot on Norway's biggest TV channel. Not even joking. Here's the link! Go Norway and your metal-songs-about-dragons!


http://nrkp3.no/filmpolitiet/2010/06/mass-effect-2-blir-virkelig/


Anyway, So I took a ton of pictures today, but I'm not quite done with the costume yet. I think I'm going to save the mystery for comic con and just post a few. But I really liked this one.





Keep watching!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The costume is looking more than adequate, Shepard-Commander.

Conor said...

Thanks again for coming on the show Holly, you're looking incredibly Shepard there.

TotusMel said...

Showed the video to my husband just yesterday as he plays the game. It is so awesome that you're getting so much attention. May you get much more & land that movie job where your amazing talent never goes to waste!

Rusco said...

Looking great! Thanks for sharing with us!

Luke said...

As Conor said above thanks very much for coming on the show. Best of luck with the costume!

Lovaela said...

This is because you are the coolest person, ever. I wish I were as talented as you and your friends. The N7 outfit is badass, and I love the animatronic krogan. Seriously, you rock. =)

Anonymous said...

Great job, wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm norwegian and yeah... there is something about you'r whole project that seems unexplainably tantalizing. Probably because of my nationality.

...

OR the fact that I love Mass Effect. x3
Anywho you'r costumes are coming out really awesome! Can't wait to see the finished products! ^^

Eleni said...

The podcast is cool. Those guys are great, but you sound good, too! I love their a cappella version of the Mass Effect music at the beginning, haha.

Episode Four: A Fan's Hope is definitely a reference to Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope (the name they gave the original Star Wars movie once there started being sequels--interestingly, a lot of Star Wars fans hate the name because it is retroactive).

Jennifer Hale is an awesome voice actress (well-known by BioWare fans as Dynaheir, Mazzy, and Bastila). Female Shepard definitely wins.

Love the pictures. You should do a pose like when Shepard shows a little attitude by crossing her arms and leaning back--you know which one I mean? Anyway, very nice.

Tomas said...

Yea this stuff is watercooler talk here in Norway.
Keep up the awesome work!