Friday, June 11, 2010

A Sneak Peek of what's to come...

So I have a crap ton of stuff to do today before the N7 armor is finished and all assembled so that it won't stab me in places that CG never thought about, but here are a few pictures of some of the pieces that look pretty. It's like those puzzles where you have to guess what part of the armor I'm taking a close-up picture of...


Also, the title of Holly Conrad Verner has made me laugh.

"Where did you get that armor??"

"You can get pretty convincing replicas these days..."

Yes, yes you can.

I'll be updating soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's like those puzzles where you have to guess what part of the armor I'm taking a close-up picture of..."

The sexy part?

Eleni said...

I'm going to go with right shoulder, and lower back.

Holly Conrad Verner! Genius.

Knowing Thomas said...

Definitely the right shoulder and lower back.