Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kuwashii Visor

Knowing that I have no free time on my hands between the massive work load of projects this year, I've decided to do more! This mini-project of mine will be starting soon, making a replica of the Kuwashii visor from ME2, seen below:


All it needs is to be sculpted onto a bust (not necessarily mine) and then molded. It has quite a few small parts that need LEDs or fiberoptics embedded in them, so we'll see how those turn out...but you'll get to watch it on here! Wooo! Space!

Another project on the Shepard front is to improve the body suit I used last year. I didn't have time to create the screen-printed lines on the actual suit, and this year that's going to change! I'm still doing research into places that do that sort of thing in the LA area though...

Anyway, more to come soon....

11 comments:

Eleni said...

Awesome. I always loved that visor. Basically the only useful headwear that lets you see the face that you spent so long designing.

Great new look for the blog (though the old one was perfectly nice, too)!

Brent said...

Sweeeeeeeeeet

Liger said...

OMG That's awesome! I look forward to seeing it done, you're so talented :D

eilidh said...

Also my favourite headgear from ME2. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out!

Artelios Rosewater said...

Please show every step of the process. :)

I'd like to try my hand for once at cosplaying but have no idea where to begin!

wolfman said...

hey, first of all, i love your blog, you seem to have a real passion for mass effect (which is hard to find, mostly cuz people think its just plain wierd, but we know better right?) you seem like a very talented individual with all the different suits youve put together (by the way ur skit at comic con was awsome!) i hope you continue on with your work and prosper in it. if u have the time it would b cool if u could stop by my blog although its nowhere near as awesome as urs.

wolfman said...

oh i forgot, i have 3 different blogs, Geekspeak is the one youd relate to the most tho.

Night Frost said...

First off, awesome blog, I've been reading it for a while...and I'm impressed, very impressed. Where do you get the funds for all these projects? Hurts my brain just thinking about it. Keep up the awesome work and I hope to see more Mass Effect related content (not to mention ME3)

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This article could not be written much better! Looking
through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

He always kept preaching about this. I'll send this article to him. Pretty sure he'll have
a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

my web page; espresso coffee makers

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Look into my homepage: http://bestmoneysavingdeals.com/japanese-korean-fashion-clothing-sets-the-trend-this-season/

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, best electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes