Monday, January 24, 2011

Poll!?

I know I have a billion projects, but I'd like to ask everyone something. You all know I love making anything Mass Effect/Bioware due to my love and admiration for their stories and artists, but I'm working on improving my original character/costume/creature design portfolio! 

So! Would you guys like to see an original character sculpt by me? Which is then possibly molded and sold on Etsy?  Maybe a whole sculpted figure? Illustrations?

Check out the poll to the side *points* and vote!

But first, here's some random nonsense:

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog posts...

~Holly

4 comments:

mousee23 said...

It's Garis!My daughter is gonna freak.Her favorite character.She is a bioware nut.And we are very proud of her for it.Gotta show her this.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see any new work, but it would be easier to purchase and ship illustrations and small maquettes.
-ACC3SS

Eleni said...

Oh dear, that photo made me laugh out loud :D

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, do you / can you also work in the various 3d modeling suites?